Project-Based Public Relations Internship
This is an Atlanta-based position that requires public relations abilities as we try to get our Coffee Tree Bracelets in as many publications as possible- online, across all social media outlets, and in print! We are looking for someone that is not afraid to hustle to help us with a project that will make a big difference in the lives of the families we get to work with in Rwanda.
- Reach out to potential partners via 1% For the Planet.
- Reach out to Instagram influencers for potential partnerships for our holiday campaign
- Reach out to other blogs, press outlets, and influencers on social media for campaign promotion
- Manage all feedback and follow-up requests.
- Great Communicator
- Public relations experience preferred.
- Internship begins October 3rd and ends December 16th.
- Internship applicants must be at least 18 years of age.
- Internship are unpaid.
- Internship is part-time (10-20 hrs/week)
- College credit is available.
- Must be able to work at least 1-2 days a week (Tue-Thurs) in our office in Cabbagetown, Atlanta.
Submit your resume to Sarah@kulaproject.org.